Saturday, November 10, 2012

Desert Sounds

Every now and then I take a photograph that I don't expect to amount to too much but I was pleasantly surprised by this shot. This Curved-billed Thrasher was singing it's heart out which is what attracted my attention in the first place. It's simple and has nice muted color which is why I like it. You can read about the Curve-billed Thrasher and listen to it's songs here: http://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Curve-billed_Thrasher/sounds
.

I'v been shooting with my old Canon xti while I wait for my rental lenses to arrive from BorrowLenses. It's much slower especially in the area of focusing and tracking a moving subject is much harder due to the auto focus. Not the results I've gotten used to but I have to admit it's still fun to shoot with this "old" technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment